Here’s how my daughter celebrated her 10th birthday! She wanted to take just a few friends to Build-A-Bear Workshop – so here is the cake I made for her!
Build-A-Bear Birthday Party Cake (Teddy Bear Cake)
1 round cake – 12 – 14 inches, any flavor, made from any recipe
2 cups frosting (any recipe or store bought)
Assorted colors of rock candy sticks (available at Party City)
Small teddy bear (bought at toys r us)
Little colorful flags (available at Party City)
• Cover the cake with frosting.
• Place the teddy bear in the center, towards the back of the cake.
• Stick the rock candy sticks into the cake making a semi circle around the bear and place a few around the base of the cake.
• Sprinkle some the colored sprinkles around the cake.
• Write a birthday message on the colored flags and place on cake as you please.