As temperatures drop and leaves begin to change, days of rosé and piña coladas have started to fade. Fall has finally arrived, and with it, pumpkin-flavored everything. This season, Row House, the American Eatery known for their innovative cocktail menu, introduces the Let Me Out— a hipper (and much stronger) option for those seeking more than the traditional PSL.
Made with Ciroc, pumpkin, coffee, cream, and cinnamon bark, the Let Me Out has all your favorite Fall flavors in one creamy and comforting cocktail. Here is their recipe
LET ME OUT (INSPIRED BY CHERUB ROCK- SMASHING PUMPKINS)
2 OUNCES CIROC/NEW AMSTERDAM COCONUT
1.5 OUNCES CINNAMON BARK SYRUP
1 OUNCE HEAVY CREAM
.5 OUNCE COFFEE
.25 OUNCE ACID PHOSPHATE
ACE PUMPKIN CIDER
GARNISH: 1 STRIP CINNAMON BARK
- Splash pumpkin cider into highball glass and set aside.
- Assemble rest of ingredients in shaker and dry shake quickly to whip the cream.
- Add ice and shake until the tins are almost too cold to hold.
- Strain slowly into the highball glass.
- Add pumpkin cider to shaker and slowly top drink with fine stream.
- Garnish with a stick of cinnamon bark.