A dish does not get easier than this. This quick stir-fry is my go to anytime dish. I use cabbage and onions as a base and then add in any crunchy green vegetables I have lying around.
Stir Fried Sesame Cabbage and Bean Sprouts
½ a head of cabbage, thinly sliced
1 large onion, thinly sliced
2 cups bean sprouts
2 tbsp. toasted sesame seeds.
2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 tbsp. sesame oil in a wok.
- Add onions and stir for 30 seconds.
- Add the sliced cabbage and mix well.
- Stir for 1 minute.
- Add beans sprouts and stir for another minute or so until the vegetables just wilt.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds.