Here is a really quick and simple way of cooking paneer.
Stir Fried Paneer with Scallions
4 cups of paneer, cubed
1 small green capsicum, chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
3 stalks scallions, finely chopped
1 tsp. cumin seeds (jeera)
¼ tsp. garam masala
2 tbs milk
• In a wok or kadai, heat 2 tbs oil.
• Add cumin seeds and stir till it pops.
• Add the chopped onions, capsicum and most of the scallions and stir.
• Add the garam masala and add the chopped paneer.
• Add milk, salt and mix well.
• Cover and cook for 10 minutes.