1 kg. chicken
50 gms oil
3 limes, juiced
50 gms pepper, crushed
50 gms Jeera/ cumin seeds, crushed
50 gms garlic, crushed
1 ½ tsp. turmeric
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
5 curry leaves
Salt to taste
5 cups coconut milk ( milk from 3 coconuts)
White rice, boiled
• Pressure cook chicken in 10 cups of water.
• Remove stock.
• Chop 100 grams of chicken.
• Heat oil and sauté curry leaves and garlic.
• When light brown, add pepper, jeera and turmeric.
• Stir lightly, add stock, cilantro, 3 cups of coconut milk, chicken, lime juice and salt.
• Stir and add the rest of the coconut milk.
• Do not boil and stir.