1 cup crabmeat
1/2 cup cream cheese ( I used ¼ cup)
1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves, chopped
1/2 cup green onions, chopped
4 tablespoons Parmesan
2 portobello mushroom caps, or 10 large white mushrooms caps
1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 tsp. garlic powder
Nonstick cooking spray
• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
• Combine the crabmeat, cream cheese, parsley, green onions and Parmesan.
• Add garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste.
• Stuff the mushroom caps with the mixture and top with breadcrumbs.
• Spray the tops with nonstick spray to help them brown.
• Transfer to the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until the filling is hot and melted.