Mini Crab Cups
Yield: 15 servings (serving size: 2 cups)
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon honey
2 teaspoons canola oil
30 gyoza skins
1/2 cup finely chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped seeded tomato
1/2 cup light mayonnaise
1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon minced seeded jalapeño pepper
1 teaspoon grated lime rind
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1 pound lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
Cilantro leaves (optional)
• Preheat oven to 375°.
• Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring with a whisk; brush mixture evenly over both sides of each gyoza.
• Fit 1 gyoza into each of 30 miniature muffin cups, pressing the gyoza firmly into base of cups.
• Bake at 375° for 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
• Cool in pans on a wire rack.
• Carefully remove cups from pans.
• Combine celery and next 10 ingredients (though crabmeat) in a large bowl.
• Toss gently.
• Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons crab mixture into each gyoza cup.
• Garnish each cup with a cilantro leaf, if desired.
Note: Make the crab filling up to one day ahead, and keep chilled.