Would you like a dessert that is devilishly decadent but looks oh so healthy?? Try a slice of Paula Deen’s Chocolate Tart with Berries. Talk about chocolate overload…
You really can’t go wrong with this recipe…
CHOCOLATE TART WITH BERRIES
2 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers
¼ cup sugar
6 tbs butter, melted
16 (1-ounce) squares semisweet chocolate, chopped
1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
½ cup sugar
4 pints fresh raspberries/ mixed berries
• Preheat over to 350°.
• In a medium bowl, combine graham crackers crumbs and sugar.
• Add melted butter, stirring to combine.
• Press mixture into bottom and up sides of an 11×1 inch removable bottom tart pan.
• Bake for 6 minutes.
• Let it cool completely.
• In a medium saucepan, combine chopped chocolate and cream.
• Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
• Add sugar, whisking until combined.
• Pour chocolate mixture into bottom of prepared crust.
• Cover and chill and at least 4 hours or up to 3 days.
• Just before serving arrange berries over chocolate.
• Drizzle with melted chocolate or top off with confectioner’s sugar, if desired.
• Serve immediately.