This is a wonderful, easy and light stir fry dish that has a lot of flavor. It’s another recipe from the fabulous Spa Cuisine at Chiva-Som in Thailand. They do not use any oil in their cooking but you may choose to
1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
1 small onion, sliced
1/4 cup vegetable stock
2 oz skinless chicken breast ( or firm tofu) , sliced
2 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and julienne sliced
1/8 cup straw mushrooms, cut into halves
1/8 cup wood ear mushroom, presoaked and sliced
1/8 cup oyster mushroom, sliced
1/8 cup carrots, sliced
1/4 cup red and green bell peppers, sliced
2 spring onions, into 2″ pieces
2 tsp. miso paste
2 tsp. cilantro, chopped
- Heat a wok until hot.
- Add 1 tsp of oil or 3 tbs. of vegetable broth.
- Add the garlic and onion and stir fry for a minute.
- Add sliced tofu/ chicken and ginger.
- Then add mushroom, carrot, bell pepper and spring onion.
- Stir for another minute.
- Add 2 more tablespoons of stock, soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- Remove from heat and garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot with brown rice.
Nutritional Information Per ServingCalories: 191 kcal Protien: 17.4 g Carbs: 18.4 g Fat: 5.7 g