This is a really healthy, quick spaghetti dish that can be cooked up in minutes. I always keep imitation crab meat in my freezer. It adds a really nice flavor to this dish. You can substitute the shredded carrots and corn for any other vegetables that you have on hand.
1 package spaghetti or angel hair pasta – cooked according to directions
10 -12 sticks of imitation crab meat
6-7 clove of garlic chopped
3 cups of frozen corn
2 cup of shredded carrots
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the spaghetti according to directions on the box and keep aside.
- In a large wok, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add the chopped garlic and cook for a minute till its fragrant.
- Add the shredded carrots and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the frozen corn and imitation crab meat.
- Saute for about 5 minutes and then add the cooked spaghetti.
- Mix everything very well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Turn the heat off and add 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil to the spaghetti.
- Mix well, top the spaghetti off with some Parmesan cheese and serve hot.