This is a really yummy, quick, stir fried vegetable dish. It can be served as an accompaniment to many different kinds of dishes or can be a healthy meal by itself too.
1 cup peppers (any color) julienne
3 cups cabbage sliced very finely
1 cup scallions chopped
1 cup carrots julienne
1 cup thinly sliced onions
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add garlic and fry for a minute till fragrant.
- Add the sliced carrots and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the sliced peppers and onions.
- Add salt.
- Add the cabbage, scallions and soy sauce.
- Sauté for a minute or two till the vegetables are just cooked but still crunchy.
- Garnish with scallions and serve hot.