This is a really quick, easy and healthy recipe for stir fried noodles with vegetables. You can add any vegetables you like to this dish – mushrooms, sliced snow peas and so on would make yummy additions.
4 cups of noodles cooked
1 cup carrots julienne
1 cup cabbage julienne
2 scallions finely chopped
2 tablespoons soya sauce
Salt & pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add the carrots and sauté for a minute.
- Add the cabbage and salt and cook for another minute or two.
- Add the noodles and mix it well together with the vegetables.
- Add the soya sauce, salt & pepper and chopped scallions.
- Mix well and serve hot.