Exotic does not get easier than this! Whenever I find a nice mix of different kinds of mushrooms I just saute them up in a little bit of olive oil and butter. You can really use any combination of mushrooms you like. I used a mixture of king oyster and shitake mushrooms.
6 king oyster mushrooms sliced
8-9 shitake mushrooms sliced
1 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice and clean all the mushrooms.
- Heat the olive oil and butter in a pan.
- Add the sliced mushrooms.
- Sauté for about five minutes till the mushroom begin to become limp .
- Add salt and pepper and serve hot.