Here is a really quick pasta dish I make whenever I have some rotisserie chicken lying around. You can omit the chicken to make this a vegetarian pasta dish. I usually use frozen corn that I always keep on hand in my freezer.
2 cups of chopped rotisserie chicken (optional)
2 cups of frozen corn
2 cups of broccoli steamed
1 package of spaghetti or pasta of choice prepared according to directions on package
Salt & pepper to taste
2 tablspoons of olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a wok.
- Add the chopped chicken to it.
- Add the frozen corn and stir together.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes till the corn turns bright yellow.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and mix well.
- Stir for 2 minutes and add the steamed broccoli.
- Stir till everything is combined well and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot garnished with parmesan cheese.