I love these veggie cutlets. They are so versatile and can be eaten along with so many kinds of foods. You could even use them to make mini vegetable burgers. The recipe to make the vegetable part of this recipe is at this link: Potato, Green Bean and Carrot Subzi
4 cups of Potato, Green Bean and Carrot Subzi
1 cup bread crumbs
- Mash the Potato, Green Bean and Carrot Subzi coarsely.
- Shape the subzi into 2 inch patties.
- Coat the vegetable patties with the bread crumbs and set aside.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan.
- Pan fry a few cutlets at a time.
- Cover and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Flip over to cook the other side.
- Remove from pan when the cutlets are golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with any of your favorite sauces or chutneys.