This is one of the easiest ways to cook fish. It’s quick and quite yummy. It tastes best when eaten right off the pan with a dab of butter and lemon squeezed on top. My kids love it and call it “Butter Fish”. This fish goes really well with spinach fried rice and cheesy potatoes.
7-8 fillets of any firm white fish such as sole, tilapia and so on
1/2 cup of flour
Salt & pepper
Extra virgin olive oil
- Put some salt & pepper on the fillets of fish.
- Dust the fish on both sides with some flour.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan.
- Put the fillets of fish in the frying pan.
- Let it cook for about a minute or two.
- Flip it over and cover pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes till done.
- Serve immediately topped with a little butter and lemon.