Here is how to make Cheesy Spinach Potatoes cutlets. Please refer to the previous post for the recipe for Cheesy Potatoes.
Cheesy Spinach Potatoes Cutlets
Leftover cheesy potatoes
2 eggs lightly beaten
Breadcrumbs (you can add any dry herbs or spices to the breadcrumbs if you like. Here are examples of what I use – paprika, Emeril’s original essence, italian seasonings, garam masala, curry powder etc)
- Shape the cheesy potatoes into small round patties.
- Dip the patties in the egg.
- Cover the patties in breadcrumbs and set aside. (you can keep these in the fridge till you are ready to cook them or can even freeze them)
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a skillet.
- Add the potato patties.
- Cover and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with any of your favorite sauces.