This is a cake that I made for a Pajama Party themed birthday for my friend Sonu’s daughter.
Pajama Party/ Sleepover Party Cake
One 9X13 cake ( use your favorite recipe)
Light and dark pink frosting ( any recipe you like or store bought)
Stelle Doro oblong cookies for the bodies – you can substitute with something similar or even use Twinkies
Nilla wafers for faces – you can use just frosting or substitute with similar round cookies
Colored sprinkles or any decorations you choose to decorate the cake with
- I frosted the entire cake with dark pink frosting.
- I put down 4 of the oblong cookies ( bodies) in the middle bottom half of the cake.
- I put more of the dark pink frosting on top of the “bodies” and smoothed it out so it looked like a blanket.
- I placed one face ( Nilla wafer) on top of each body.
- I used a Wilton tip filled with light pink frosting to make the edges of the “blanket”.
- I used different colored premade gels and frosting to make the hair and mouths on the faces.
- I used a thin black marker to make the eyes and the nose.
- I then used the colored sugar dots and sprinkles to finish off the cake.