I love making Quesadillas out of anything! It makes a great, quicky healthy meal and the kids just love them. Its great for their school lunch box and yummy as an anytime snack. You could even serve these up as appetizers.
I usually use the whole grain tortillas from Trader Joes but you can use any kind of rotis or tortillas for this dish. Here is a link to the recipe for the cauliflower : http://thefoodfairy.wordpress.com/2009/05/06/spicy-cauliflower-gobhi/
3-4 tortillas of your choice
2 cups of the Cauliflower (gobhi)
1 cup shredded cheese of any kind (I usually use the mexican blend of 4 cheeses from Costco – you can use any cheese that melts well like mozzarella etc)
- Heat about 1 teaspoon of oil in a frying pan.
- Place the tortilla or roti on the frying pan and heat it for about half a minute.
- Place 5-6 tablespoons of the cauliflower mixture on one half of the tortilla or roti.
- Sprinkle some shredded cheese on top.
- Fold the other half of tortilla or roti over this mixture.
- Press down on the folded tortilla or roti with the back of a spatula.
- Flip it over and cook the other side till desired crispness.
- Cut into triangles and serve.